Wednesday 6 April 2011

Own Initial Idea Submitted To Group For Consideration

When I had returned to school after the Christmas holidays, I was told about the opening sequence we were going to create and was told which pupils I will be working with. After this point I went to sit with my group as we were all given time for a group discussion to discuss idea's on our opening sequence. Georgia and Saskia explained their initial idea which was to film our opening sequence in a forest, which was about three friends who have gone camping and have been murdered. At this point I was not hugely impressed with the idea, as I felt it would be hard to organise the appropriate lighting to make our opening sequence good, Due to these reasons I explained this to the group in which I explained my opinion which the group was happy with, as this was easier and would not require extra lighting. My own initial idea was to have a friend to be left alone in a house at night in which she was now feeling scared and was later to be kidnapped. We were all considering different camera shots we could use as well as a variety of ways in which we can make it easy for our target audience to understand our opening sequence as well as our main  aim was to get them interested in our opening sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment