Wednesday 6 April 2011

Feedback & Improvement

On Thursday 31st March, Georgia and myself were showcasing our opening sequence which was almost a final copy was shown to our class. Before showcasing the opening sequence we had given out feedback sheets to each student which had been created by our teacher. After the opening sequence had been seen by all the pupils, there was now a chance for pupils to ask questions such as:
Why is their so many characters featuring?
Why did the opening sequence focused on the knives twice?
Reason for a little baby?
Where is the main character?
Etc
These were the questions we were asked by my other pupils in the class, in which I was able to answer them which helped their overall understanding of the opening sequence.
We were given back the feedback sheets which had been filled out by other pupils, to help us improve our opening sequence and therefore I am currently in progress of scanning these feedback sheets to my mac to upload onto my blog. Overall I felt that the feedback sheets were very useful as this enabled Georgia and myself the chance to improve our opening sequence one more time before it will be completed and handed in for the deadline on Thursday 7th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment